I want to get involved! Where do I start?
As part of the Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association's Membership Committee, Connect PA! is here to help you find a place to get involved!
The PPTA and the Membership Committee value your skills and experience! Connect PA! prizes diversity in our chapter. We hope to hear from PTs and PTAs who are experienced professionals, new professionals, and student members! Together, we make the PPTA community!
What Connect PA! can help you do:
- Direct you to information, events, and people within your district
- Provide members with mentoring opportunities, including both clinical and professional development
- Direct you with a Special Interest group/SIG for educational updates
- Bring student members information about awards, scholarships, and other exciting volunteer opportunities at the district, state, and national levels
The value of belonging to the PPTA:
- Connections to FREE district meetings, educational events, continuing education, and local events
- Quality education at state and local levels that is approved by PA State Board for mandatory contact hours
- Opportunities to network with experienced clinicians, researchers and administrators
Connect PA! is here to help link you to the right group – that fits your needs, your interests, and your professional goals. You can participate with short term or longer term commitment, which ever fits into your schedule!
We will continue to update our activities and information on the
PPTA web page (www.ppta.org). You click on Get Involved ! Connect PA ! in the upper right hand corner of the home page for more information.
We need your time and talents and we value your membership.
We look forward to connecting with you!